Posters Required by Connecticut Department of Labor:
- 2018 Florida Minimum Wage Poster
- Florida Law Prohibits Discrimination Poster
- Florida Reemployment Assistance Program Law Poster
- Interpretive Services Poster
- If You Have a Complaint Poster
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law Poster
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Minimum Wage Poster
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Right Act
- OSHA Update: New Reporting Requirements start January 1
Employers will now be required to report all work-related fatalities within 8 hours and all in-patient hospitalizations, amputations, and losses of an eye within 24 hours of finding about the incident.
- Career Information Posters
Print or order career information posters produced by the Florida Office of Labor Market Statistics.
Download the Adult First Aid poster from the American Red Cross website.
- Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
Download the Pediatric First Aid poster from the American Red Cross website.
For more information visit the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Child Labor Program website or call (850) 488-3131 or call toll free at 1-800-226-5236.
Florida employers must display Federal and State of Florida labor law posters where they can be easily viewed by employees. Failure to post notices can result in stiff penalties and possible fines.